EQM Earning on Hainan Airlines (HU)

Old Sep 18, 18, 8:22 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Oh man, talk about getting in under the wire. I just did an LAX-CTU-LAX run in R last week. Hopefully the miles post correctly...
Old Sep 18, 18, 8:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Funny some people were complaining about R earning more than I, well now I is staying where its at and R devalued. Unintended consequences.
same with A for those ex Asia cheap seats that getting reclassified form 125% to 0%
Old Sep 18, 18, 9:59 pm

last week booked A fare PVG-CKG-LAX, took me 1 hour fiddling around and using powertools and finally getting the fare to price out correctly on PL. 70% more expensive than the cheapest T fare.
departs Oct 2.
OCT 2
I, uh, I am just gonna go to the corner and sit for a while...
Old Sep 19, 18, 12:18 am

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Originally Posted by rustykettel
@missydarlin

Q, X, W, U, V are listed as both 50% & 30% post 10/1.
And it's fixed now.
Old Oct 18, 18, 12:40 am

Originally Posted by beyounged
last week booked A fare PVG-CKG-LAX, took me 1 hour fiddling around and using powertools and finally getting the fare to price out correctly on PL. 70% more expensive than the cheapest T fare.
departs Oct 2.
OCT 2
I, uh, I am just gonna go to the corner and sit for a while...
just a follow up: emailed AS about the situation just to complain about the rapid change and lack of notice, and they were very proactive about crediting the flights as they were for me. Eventually got the miles as they were before the change. Big thumbs up for treating customers like humans and apologizing for the renewal of mileage crediting contract.
But about those HU T and P fares...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.