Wiki Posts
Search

Alaska Board Room passes

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2017, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold MM / AS MVP Gold
Question Alaska Board Room passes

Are the electronic Alaska Board Room passes given to MVP Golds transferable? Can I let a friend use them? I have no use for them since I have Priority Pass.
Old May 24, 2017, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Yes. See this recent thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...sferrable.html
Old May 24, 2017, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by amartin1979
Are the electronic Alaska Board Room passes given to MVP Golds transferable? Can I let a friend use them? I have no use for them since I have Priority Pass.
As often as the "No PP" sign is up, you may want to hold on to those passes....PP just means you may have Alaska Lounge access on the off-chance that the lounge is allowing PP access.
Old May 24, 2017, 11:10 pm

Programs: Alaska Gold 100k
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
As often as the "No PP" sign is up, you may want to hold on to those passes....PP just means you may have Alaska Lounge access on the off-chance that the lounge is allowing PP access.
Agreed. The "no Priority Pass" sign has pretty much been always outside the PDX lounge for a few months now, even in slack times. I doubt that will change anytime soon, so hang onto those!
Old May 25, 2017, 6:43 am

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Originally Posted by amartin1979
When were BR passes given to Golds? Thought it was only for 75Ks and certain VX status/account matches?
Old May 25, 2017, 8:38 am

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by Waitlisted
Agreed. The "no Priority Pass" sign has pretty much been always outside the PDX lounge for a few months now, even in slack times. I doubt that will change anytime soon, so hang onto those!
Just a note that it's worth going in and checking with the front desk, even if the sign is out. I was at SEA on a fairly quiet Wed afternoon and the sign was out near the N gates. I went in (to a nearly empty lounge) and asked if they had room for one PP guest, and the desk attendant said something along the lines of "oh yeah, I need to bring that sign in, we have room". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 25, 2017, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by rustykettel
When were BR passes given to Golds? Thought it was only for 75Ks and certain VX status/account matches?
They used to hand them out as New Years gifts, but all of those ones should have expired by now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.