Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Special Services VX - 10K Bonus?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2017, 11:15 am

Is this offer dead? I would love to still get the bonus and was never notified by either airline :-(
Old Mar 26, 2017, 1:31 pm

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Originally Posted by mrstraveler
Is this offer dead? I would love to still get the bonus and was never notified by either airline :-(
It's Mummified
Old Mar 26, 2017, 3:02 pm

Programs: AS 75K, DL PM
I called on it 3/23, was told that the offer ended a few months ago however they have credited the account 10K miles. I received an email 3/24 that states as an elevate member I have until April 30th to redeem 10K miles by merging accounts. Different note, really starting to dread calling Alaska as the phone service has been flushed since the merger.

Last edited by Idaho Territory; Mar 26, 2017 at 3:03 pm Reason: dates
Old Mar 26, 2017, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
10k finally appeared in my account in mid-February. All's well that ends well but annoying that frontline employees are not empowered just to flip a switch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.