Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Icons on the safety cards

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2016, 5:56 pm
Original Poster

Icons on the safety cards

Anybody else notice that the box to the left of the word "safety" is different depending on the flight? I've picked out a droplet icon and all white so far.
Old Nov 20, 2016, 7:04 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Haven't looked at one of those cards in years although I listen to the briefing. Oh I take that back. I took pictures of the first emb 175 flight AS had. Were you on different a/c variants to have different cards? I think those cards are pretty much FAA regulated so I can only assume they're different because you were on for example a 734 and then maybe a a 738 etops
Old Nov 20, 2016, 11:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP
Originally Posted by billatq
Anybody else notice that the box to the left of the word "safety" is different depending on the flight? I've picked out a droplet icon and all white so far.
The droplet is used to indicate an aircraft fitted with rafts (etops) so the cleaners are able to easily distinguish the cards when restocking them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.