FREE 1 hour smartphone Gogo this weekend

Old Jun 23, 16, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

FREE 1 hour smartphone Gogo this weekend

Courtesy of T-Mobile!

Starting this Friday, June 24 through Sunday, June 26, passengers on any domestic flight with Gogo service can automatically get one free hour of Wi-Fi on their smartphone, courtesy T-Mobile. Thatís a free full hour coming and going on every flight with Gogo serviceómore than 33,000 flights this weekend alone!

ďWe want to show everybody what it feels like to #GetThanked and travel like a T-Mobile customer!Ē said Legere.

While this offer for everyone flying this weekend ends Sunday at 11:00pm ET, T-Mobile customers will always enjoy free messaging and texting all flight long, plus a full free hour of Gogo Wi-Fi on your smartphone on all Gogo-equipped domestic flights, courtesy the Un-Carrier. For more information on what itís like flying with T-Mobile, visit http://www.t-mobile.com/offer/free-i...ting-uncarrier.
Old Jun 23, 16, 5:05 pm

Programs: DL FO, Hilton/Marriott Gold, Accor Silver
On my last couple of flights I was able to try out the free hour, and I actually found myself able to get MORE free internet later on. I don't remember the exact steps, though, and I think it was through menus that are T-Mobile-specific.
Old Jun 25, 16, 2:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold75K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott LTG, SPG Gold, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Thanks for sharing.

Used earlier today on the last bit of my inbound from KOA this morning and about to use it again on AS137

Search this Thread