FREE 1 hour smartphone Gogo this weekend

Old Jun 23, 2016, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

FREE 1 hour smartphone Gogo this weekend

Courtesy of T-Mobile!

Starting this Friday, June 24 through Sunday, June 26, passengers on any domestic flight with Gogo service can automatically get one free hour of Wi-Fi on their smartphone, courtesy T-Mobile. That’s a free full hour coming and going on every flight with Gogo service—more than 33,000 flights this weekend alone!

“We want to show everybody what it feels like to #GetThanked and travel like a T-Mobile customer!” said Legere.

While this offer for everyone flying this weekend ends Sunday at 11:00pm ET, T-Mobile customers will always enjoy free messaging and texting all flight long, plus a full free hour of Gogo Wi-Fi on your smartphone on all Gogo-equipped domestic flights, courtesy the Un-Carrier. For more information on what it’s like flying with T-Mobile, visit http://www.t-mobile.com/offer/free-i...ting-uncarrier.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 4:05 pm

Programs: Hilton/Marriott Gold, Accor Silver
On my last couple of flights I was able to try out the free hour, and I actually found myself able to get MORE free internet later on. I don't remember the exact steps, though, and I think it was through menus that are T-Mobile-specific.
Old Jun 25, 2016, 1:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Thanks for sharing.

Used earlier today on the last bit of my inbound from KOA this morning ^ and about to use it again on AS137 ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.