Bluetooth policy

Old Jun 14, 16, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Bluetooth policy

I infer from the AS statement I read that "short range" means at-seat only. However, I'm posting to learn whether listening to one's mp3 player in the lav while the device remains in the seat pocket is specifically prohibited? If so, I'll continue bringing the device with me in my pocket, using wired earbuds, no problem, but thought I'd ask.
Old Jun 14, 16, 4:03 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger View Post
I infer from the AS statement I read that "short range" means at-seat only. However, I'm posting to learn whether listening to one's mp3 player in the lav while the device remains in the seat pocket is specifically prohibited? If so, I'll continue bringing the device with me in my pocket, using wired earbuds, no problem, but thought I'd ask.
No, it doesn't matter where your Bluetooth device is while you're in the lavatory.
Old Jun 15, 16, 11:15 am

Programs: AS MVP Au, UA Ag, Marriott Ti, IHG Au, HH Ag, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred, *$ Au
But if you're BT headset flashes while in use, please put a piece of electrical tape over that LED. Sure is annoying in a darkened cabin.

Search this Thread