Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA miles on CW in I class no miles?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2016, 6:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MVPGold 75K
Thx, for being on the top of the things here. I was one hour on line and they said nothing can be done. So glad clerical error

Originally Posted by felixmendelssohn
Currently on phone with them about this to get an ETA on the website change.

Edit: Rep confirms this was clerical error, not sure on ETA for website change but tells me her supervisor is aware of this.
Old Apr 28, 2016, 1:11 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Given the lost of trust with the no-notice EK award chart change, I'm not going to believe this is a clerical error until the web site gets updated...
Old Apr 28, 2016, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: MVPGold 75K
It is updated
Old Apr 28, 2016, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
The new pages have some quirks.

On the right hand side, they have this description for BA where they fail to mention SFO. After they just paid a pretty penny for VX, you would think that they'd have SFO on their radar:

West Coast gateways through Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Vancouver and San Jose provide Mileage Plan™ members connections throughout Europe and beyond via London.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.