Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AS Website - issues with booking?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2016, 12:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS Million Miler, AS MVPG-75K, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Silver, Nat EE
AS Website - issues with booking?

just tried to book FF ticket and got very strange message saying that it was unable to process and to try again later. Message occurs upon final purchase.
Never had that problem before with AS Website, so curious if anyone else is having problems.
Thanks
Old Mar 25, 2016, 12:23 am

Programs: Northwest, United
Just tried to log-in to check my balance, keep getting an error message. Looks like system issues.
Old Mar 25, 2016, 1:59 am

Programs: AS MVP, Club 49, Global Entry, National Emerald Club, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by nwflyboy
Just tried to log-in to check my balance, keep getting an error message. Looks like system issues.
Logging in to website works for me. And I just checked in for my flight, albeit via AS iPhone app.
Old Mar 25, 2016, 9:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.3.2.858 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer
Originally Posted by nwflyboy
Logging in to website works for me. And I just checked in for my flight, albeit via AS iPhone app.
Unless you refreshed something, most of the data is cached on the apps AFAIK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.