Wiki Posts
Search

Turnaround for status match?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2016, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Turnaround for status match?

I submitted a status match request over a week ago and have yet to hear back anything. What is the usual turnaround time for them to status match, or is there some way I can expedite the request on the phone?

I have a bunch of paid travel coming up on Alaska so am hoping to get matched before that.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 12:35 pm

Programs: AC100,DLSilver,ALMVP,Fairmont Platinum
I did it a couple of years ago and I don't remember it taking more than a couple of weeks,
Did you speak to anyone on the phone when you applied? When I did it I had to
Old Jan 8, 2016, 1:18 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

A week to ten days, assuming that all the required documentation was submitted.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 4:36 pm

Programs: AA 2MM former EXP - driven away by "Enhancements", MVPG75, Hilton Diamond
I just did this. 10 days. Check your AS account regularly - it will show up there before you get an email confirmation saying it went through.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 5:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by 2TallSeaFlyer
I just did this. 10 days. Check your AS account regularly - it will show up there before you get an email confirmation saying it went through.
thanks for the data point, will keep checking back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.