Community
Wiki Posts
Search

San Diego Lounge Access

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2015, 9:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by edgewood49
BUT as I previously said and there was NO mention of 2015 on that poster is there?

Having said all that It will be a great relief to have one there!
There is some construction going on... I saw a 'steel skeleton' for walls yesterday when I peeked in the crack of the door.

Slow progress, but progress nonetheless.

Compare that to SAN
Old Aug 30, 2015, 9:14 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by beckoa
Compare that to SAN
Where there is literally a chain and lock on the door of the old UC as if to say "don't even bother dreaming about it"
Old Aug 30, 2015, 10:47 am

Programs: AS Million Miler/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/ IGH Ambassador
Originally Posted by Madone59
Where there is literally a chain and lock on the door of the old UC as if to say "don't even bother dreaming about it"
Might has well been !!! Better than Boston when the TSA agents warn you there's nothing beyond the check point other than a cart with marginal offerings! And you share gates with Sun Country, yep your at the bottom of the totem pole ( no pun intended) DL did a good job of locking AS out there. And I have to go there three times a year.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Hello Alaska are you listening? Your most loyal of the loyal are begging for a San Diego Boardroom! Now that San Diego is a focus city including transcons there is just no reason to have to settle for a cup of coffee and a cookie as the only offerings in the terminal! PLEASE listen!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.