Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page > AS BR members expanded access to AA Admirals Clubs

AS BR members expanded access to AA Admirals Clubs

Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 4, 15, 11:33 am   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: AS BR members expanded access to AA Admirals Clubs
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: IceTrojan
Wiki Link
"Board Room members with same day travel on a purchased or redeemed mileage ticket on Alaska Airlines or American Airlines have access to all Admirals Club locations listed below. Members also get complimentary access for their immediate family (spouse/domestic partner and children under the age of 21) or two guests. Board Room members and their guests do not have access to American Premium or Flagship Lounges."
Print Wikipost

Old Nov 4, 15, 6:31 pm

Programs: Squaw Valley Season Passholder. Giants fan!
Originally Posted by WhIteSidE View Post
The only SkyClub I "cannot live without" are the two in NRT. Other than that, I generally find the Admirals clubs more useful when I travel.
The NRT AC is my favorite in the system. Showers are far better than the NRT SC, they have the beer machines, and the food is pretty good.
Old Nov 9, 15, 11:29 pm

Programs: Alaska Air MPVG 75k, HHonors-Gld, Priority Club Plat., MR Plat
Originally Posted by sturges View Post
Does anyone know if one can access an Admirals Club with a BR membership on arrival?

I'm flying SEA-JFK red eye and would like to use the T8 AC for showers if possible.
Couple week ago I flew AA from STL-DFW. Upon arrival to DFW, I got access to AA Admirals Club with my STL-DFW boarding pass. I wasn't scheduled to fly out of DFW for a couple more days.

This of course was based on my AS Board Room membership.
Old Nov 24, 15, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott Contributor BadgeSPG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS - Gold; B6 - Mosaic; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire; SPG - Platinum; Marriott - Platinum
Anyone familiar with the ATL club? Reviews seem mixed, so either it's the same as the rest ... or notably sub-par. I have a long layover there next month, coming from a Delta flight to an Alaska one (different tickets).
Old Aug 5, 17, 1:59 pm

Anyone know how this works if the same-day flight / boarding pass are further down the line? For example, if my companion and I are flying MCO-XXX on WN, and then connecting to award flights to YYY on AA or AS, will we be able to access the AC in MCO, or just XXX and YYY?
Old Aug 5, 17, 5:19 pm

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by synergistic View Post
Anyone know how this works if the same-day flight / boarding pass are further down the line? For example, if my companion and I are flying MCO-XXX on WN, and then connecting to award flights to YYY on AA or AS, will we be able to access the AC in MCO, or just XXX and YYY?
I think you can, but they might ask for a MCO BP. Regardless, WN and AA are in completely different wings of the terminal at MCO. I wouldn't want to do security twice (even with PreCheck) at MCO to get a lounge. Once is enough for me.
Old Aug 6, 17, 11:04 am

Programs: AA Plt-Lite 2MM,HH Dia, SPG Gld, MR Gld
With reciprocal elite benefits ending between AA and AS 1/1/18, has anyone heard about if there going be changes to lounge access?
Old Aug 6, 17, 11:21 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, SPG LT Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by sbc94523 View Post
With reciprocal elite benefits ending between AA and AS 1/1/18, has anyone heard about if there going be changes to lounge access?
AS has said that reciprocal access will not change. See wiki in:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...ry-2018-a.html
Old Aug 6, 17, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by mbluecpa View Post
AS has said that reciprocal access will not change. See wiki in:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...ry-2018-a.html
That's all well and good until whenever the contract period expires, and that, we do not know.
Old Aug 6, 17, 1:13 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, SPG LT Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K View Post
That's all well and good until whenever the contract period expires, and that, we do not know.
Of course, and I don't particularly believe them. We've been down this road before.
Old Aug 6, 17, 5:49 pm

Programs: MVPGold 75K
But if they were to d/c a.c. access

What options wo ups there be if they cancel admiral club access. Us? I am sure aa access will be for some time at least

Search this Thread