Search

AA flights never post

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2015, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Angry AA flights never post

I really don't like AA, but last week I was stuck flying them back from STL. Of course, they were delayed on both flights...no surprise.

What I dislike the most is that it seems like the miles never post without my having to send in boarding passes. With DL, they post with a delay, but on AA it just seems like they never post unless I request manual credit.

Do others have this issue or is it just a "feature" of my MP account?
Old Jun 19, 2015, 9:12 am

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
AA flights post fine in my (limited) experience.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 9:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
My last AA trip (Sat and Mon flights) posted Tuesday night. It seems like most of my partner miles post on Tuesday nights.

Perhaps if you are sitting in Economy, the miles take longer to disembark and post
Old Jun 19, 2015, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Perhaps if you are sitting in Economy, the miles take longer to disembark and post

I flew last week Friday and they have not posted yet. I notice that my DL miles typically post on Tuesday nights as well.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 9:30 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
For what it's worth mine posted, took about a week longer than the AS miles to post.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 11:16 am

I too have found that AS flights take a long time to post to AA. Interestingly, I flew an AA-coded, AS-oped flight recently, and the miles posted to my AA account overnight!
Old Jun 20, 2015, 4:20 pm

Mine from last weekend posted in a few days. Perhaps you should wait longer or validate that you've keyed in your frequent flyer number correctly?
Old Jun 20, 2015, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

still no miles

i am beginning to wonder if it has to do with purchasing via my corporate portal. although, i have also had this issue when purchasing via my own CC, granted that was over a year ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.