Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

5,000 bonus miles for AS elites through Rocketmiles until April 15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5,000 bonus miles for AS elites through Rocketmiles until April 15

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2015, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
Thumbs up 5,000 bonus miles for AS elites through Rocketmiles until April 15

Update: The offer is for 5K minimum, not on top of. So still a good deal for a stay that might otherwise only get you 1000 miles. You also MUST make the reservation through the promo page... if you close out the page and come back to rocketmiles.com, you won't get the bonus. Full T&C's below:
www.rocketmiles.com/promo-terms/alaskaair-5k
Alaska Airlines minimum 5,000 Promotion Terms and Conditions
To be eligible, the hotel reservation MUST BE BOOKED USING THIS PROMOTIONAL LINK (www.rocketmiles.com/alaskaair-5k) by 11:59PM CT on 15 April 2015. Strictly limited to Elite members that are first time customers of Rocketmiles and subject to investigation post-purchase. Limit one per customer. Limit one per stay. Promotional offer can not be applied to existing bookings or retroactively applied to bookings not made using the link above. Promotional offer cannot be combined with any other bonuses or offers. Rocketmiles reserves the right to retract a bonus at any time if it detects fraud, stacking of bonuses, technical errors, cancel/rebooking activity (defined by identical search criteria), or ANY other deceptive behavior attempted to circumvent the limits expressed above. See www.rocketmiles.com/terms for full terms, or call our friendly concierges at 1-855-355-7625 with questions of eligibility or for any other assistance. All Mileage PlanTM Conditions of Membership Apply.
Via Frequent Flyer Bonuses, 5K Rocketmiles promo is back - for new users who are also AS elites, 5K bonus miles after your first completed stay (book by April 15). Honestly though, I have no idea how they would even verify status.

The direct link to sign up (no referral credit to me):
https://www.rocketmiles.com/alaskaair-5k

By all means, please sign up however you feel like. If you happen to visit my blog and sign up through there, I would be very grateful.

Last edited by IceTrojan; Mar 9, 2015 at 4:20 am Reason: added clarifying details, edited to comply with posting rules

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.