Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

PDX terminal expansion, AS relocating to E gates?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PDX terminal expansion, AS relocating to E gates?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2016, 6:45 pm

Programs: AS MVP
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
I was just in PDX last night and there is a Kenny & Zuke's deli coming where the Starbucks used to be - is that news?
It's not completely news, but it's definitely exciting! Blue Star Donuts is also opening a location at PDX, adding to the awesome list of new local coffee shops...
Old Sep 27, 2016, 10:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by bnj999
It's not completely news, but it's definitely exciting! Blue Star Donuts is also opening a location at PDX, adding to the awesome list of new local coffee shops...
Do they have blue boxes?

Sounds exciting for takeout/take home
Old Sep 28, 2016, 8:53 pm

Programs: AS 100k, UA Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
A rooftop BR above the current location would be incredible! The views of both runways would be fantastic (if high enough).

If AS is serious about dramatically expanding PDX lift with the 175s then it makes sense to have a commensurate BR.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 9:52 am

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by bnj999
Woah...when did this get announced? This is a vastly superior donut shop to that tourist trap Voodoo.

Originally Posted by beckoa
Do they have blue boxes?
Their donuts are so good they don't need fancy packaging like Voodoo. The one downtown is just a plain white box. Or was the last time I was there.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 10:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
I still miss the $1 donuts at the Beaverton Bakery at PDX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.