Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

From Bad to Worse - DFW E terminal gate change

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2014, 6:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP 75K, Starwood Rewards

DFW E terminal hell

If you fly from DFW, you might want to add a little extra time than usual to get to the gate. AS has moved from E11 to E24. They are now in the satellite section for the E terminal, along with Delta. It's the worst area of the airport. It's where spirit airlines used to be. Don't know where they are now.....

I was advised this morning that AS is stuck out there for the next 18 months while they do the E terminal remodel for gates E10-E21. Along with the n terminal commute, flying AS to and from DFW is more inconvenient than ever. It has got me seriously thinking about challenging into AA's mileage plan. Grrrrrrrr.
Old Dec 30, 2014, 7:19 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
Short term pain, long term gain.

The alternative, I suppose, is to cancel all DFW flights until the terminal remodel is complete.

If you think it's bad at DFW, think about all the disruption that will occur when the N gates get redone at SEA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.