New SEA N Terminal Boardroom

Old May 3, 2015, 10:54 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum, Hertz #1 Gold
Sounds like it's going to be a rooftop location. Maybe all we can see from the terminal main level is an elevator door?

http://www.portseattle.org/Business/...orth-STAR.aspx
Old May 3, 2015, 10:59 am

Programs: DL Plat, AS MVPG, Bonvoy Plat/LT Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by seatrader1
Sounds like it's going to be a rooftop location. Maybe all we can see from the terminal main level is an elevator door?

http://www.portseattle.org/Business/...orth-STAR.aspx
Ultimately, yes, but the currently-contemplated one is the "temporary" location in N promised some time this year.
Old May 4, 2015, 12:54 am

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by LaneW
I keep looking at the N terminal. The downstairs location is obviously taken and I dont see any other space upstairs except maybe by N1, but doesnt look like much room. I inquired in the existing BR and they said there was going to be one at N but..... what has come of this?
It'll be between N16 and N1. According to the drawing I saw last winter, it looks surprisingly spacious. We'll see what it's like once (if) it opens. Whenever that may be.
Old May 4, 2015, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
I hunted around the N terminal last week, no signs of any construction activity.
Old May 4, 2015, 9:45 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
And I wish the Centurion Studio would open up already.
Old May 4, 2015, 4:11 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by jsguyrus
I hunted around the N terminal last week, no signs of any construction activity.
I was there last sunday and did the same - no signs
Old May 4, 2015, 4:19 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
and this morning, nothing. Unless they plan on taking out the restaurant.
Old May 4, 2015, 9:33 pm

You'd think they'd provide an update to BR members. Having no option in N is pretty weak. Why the deep dark secret?
Old May 5, 2015, 2:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by bofc
You'd think they'd provide an update to BR members. Having no option in N is pretty weak. Why the deep dark secret?
Overall lack of info. AS had a lease signed (I heard) with the POS for the old UA dungeon. But the POS rescinded this to use as a conference room for the renovation of the N gates. Hopefully something happens.
Old May 5, 2015, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by bofc
This whole thing is weak. First they announce the new rooftop BR in 2014 but we learn it wont be completed until 2020. Then the "interim" BR on the main level of the N terminal to open Spring (then summer) 2015. Well its almost summer and none of us can find any signs of life....really come on.
Old May 5, 2015, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by beckoa
Overall lack of info. AS had a lease signed (I heard) with the POS for the old UA dungeon. But the POS rescinded this to use as a conference room for the renovation of the N gates. Hopefully something happens.
Given that AS is generally honest and forthcoming with info, it must be the general difficulty of working with POS (rumored to be difficult to work with).

For better or worse, AS must work with POS to get things done at SEA
Old May 5, 2015, 11:41 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, Delta Silver
Originally Posted by formeraa
Given that AS is generally honest and forthcoming with info, it must be the general difficulty of working with POS (rumored to be difficult to work with).

For better or worse, AS must work with POS to get things done at SEA
Does anyone else thinks something else besides Port of Seattle when they see the acronym POS?
Old May 5, 2015, 12:54 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
Originally Posted by rybob1
Does anyone else thinks something else besides Port of Seattle when they see the acronym POS?
you must mean a sunny, tropical destination in the Caribbean, right?
Old May 5, 2015, 1:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by UAPremierExec
Originally Posted by rybob1
you must mean a sunny, tropical destination in the Caribbean, right?
AS doesn't fly there...yet
Old May 5, 2015, 3:31 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by beckoa
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

AS doesn't fly there...yet
Probably will start it from their new SJU hub

Does any other airline use the N terminal? Wonder how practical it would be if they just converted the whole thing into a pseudo-board room. Put some nice seating in. A quiet area, free non-alcoholic drinks and cheap snacks. Would be pretty competitive against DL's option.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.