Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Any particular reason why AE/MQ flights never show your selected seat on AS

Old Nov 3, 2014, 6:19 pm
ANC
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue

Is there any particular or logistical reason why in AS reservations it never shows your american eagle selected seats and always says "no seat". This year I also noticed you can pull up AS reservations on the AA site with both the AS 6 letter code as well as the AA code
Old Nov 3, 2014, 7:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Not sure but IIRC I've seen similar issues with DL regionals.
Old Nov 4, 2014, 8:41 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
It's not all that uncommon for things like these to not show up. Mostly due to the different reservation systems not completely 'bridged' so to speak. You can always get the accurate information using the PNR from the operating carrier
Old Nov 4, 2014, 4:53 pm
ANC
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Originally Posted by jona970318
It's not all that uncommon for things like these to not show up. Mostly due to the different reservation systems not completely 'bridged' so to speak. You can always get the accurate information using the PNR from the operating carrier
true but the AA mainlines show up

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.