Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adding Alaska mileage# on air France

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2014, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Post Adding Alaska mileage# on air France

Sorry but I'm still newbie at this site...

Does anyone know how to add alaska airline mileage# when flying Air France?

Alaska shows how to use the klm website, but I can't find the option to include my alaska airline#.

Has anyone done this recently?
Old Oct 11, 2014, 5:01 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, Starwood PLT, Hertz PC
I believe you can use the klm website even with your AF booking codes.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 9:12 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
You have to use the KLM website with your AF booking reference for any chance of it working. Even then, sometimes you have to put a "0" in front of your MP number. And even then... it may not work. If you search for "Air France" you'll likely find a few older threads on it.

Neil
Old Oct 14, 2014, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Tried following instructions on KLM website, but I don't get option to include Air Alaska #?
Old Oct 14, 2014, 7:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by YSL5577
Tried following instructions on KLM website, but I don't get option to include Air Alaska #?
This was several years back, but had to add mine to KL during OLCI, there was no AS option before.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 7:58 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Nexus
Originally Posted by beckoa
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

This was several years back, but had to add mine to KL during OLCI, there was no AS option before.
My husband just flew AMS - YVR on KLM today, and even though I added his AS FF number when I booked the tickets, it was gone at the time of OLCI, so I had to go in and edit passenger details, and add his AS number again at OLCI. Now to wait and see if the miles post. Hope they do, he went both ways in World Business, or whatever they call the front of the plane.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 1:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by WikiHNL
My husband just flew AMS - YVR on KLM today, and even though I added his AS FF number when I booked the tickets, it was gone at the time of OLCI, so I had to go in and edit passenger details, and add his AS number again at OLCI. Now to wait and see if the miles post. Hope they do, he went both ways in World Business, or whatever they call the front of the plane.
When I OLCI'd with DL on the outbound the miles had to be manually credited for the KL segment. When I OLCI'd with KL on the return (adding my MP# during this process) they posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.