Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award travel via Alaska

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2014, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Award travel via Alaska

So me a some friends will be booking a total of 3 award biz class flights from LAX-DXB-KUL. We wanted to stop over in DXB for maybe 3-4 days but all flights that would allow this would result in being in coach from DXB to KUL with the exception of one that is a bit further away from the date we wanted to leave and only allows 2 days in DXB.

My question is what are the odds of us getting moved to biz class on the 2nd leg if we book the flights with coach on the 2nd leg? I read that if it became available we would NOT have to pay. OR would we be better booking the biz class flights with less optimal days and just trying to push our flight out of DXB a couple days? However I think we get charged for that right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.