Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

2015 MVP/MVPG/MVPG 75K Qualification Roll Call

2015 MVP/MVPG/MVPG 75K Qualification Roll Call

Old Dec 30, 2014, 9:45 pm

I almost made it to 75k on partner miles

... a second time.
Old Dec 31, 2014, 12:22 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K
Qualified for 75K Gold on 12/10....shows up in my account, but never got a 'welcome' email, nor a physical mailing with a card or anything. Normal? Abnormal?
Old Dec 31, 2014, 7:49 am

Programs: HH D, AS MM/MVPG for life/AL, Awesome Wipes VIP Club, NEXUS, Hertz 5-Star Gold
Originally Posted by Rich Boykin
Qualified for 75K Gold on 12/10....shows up in my account, but never got a 'welcome' email, nor a physical mailing with a card or anything. Normal? Abnormal?
It'll come - may just be slow due to the holidays.
Old Dec 31, 2014, 3:10 pm

Programs: VS AU, AS 75K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond

I had to call in today but they found my missing miles (a BA flight from LHR-DFW) and granted me 75k. Bonus miles hit right then and there, too. Good deal.
Old Jan 4, 2015, 6:26 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan MVP Gold, Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium Elite
Thumbs up Just made MVP Gold 75K again!

Originally Posted by MonThruThurs
Let's hear 'em!

MVP down for me!

Very late compared to last year, but travel should pick up in Q3. 75K or bust!
Renewed MVP Gold 75K again this year, totaling 91,999 in AS and Partner miles on 12/20.
Old Jan 4, 2015, 9:57 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines
First-timer!

Just made Gold 75K for the first time! By the skin of my teeth, too. I realized I was 2 segments away, so I took a mercy round trip flight on Dec 30th. I've been MVP Gold for 10+ years, but never made it to Gold 75K. Excited about the new status going into 2015! Happy New Year!!
Old Jan 4, 2015, 10:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by SnoopyAK
Just made Gold 75K for the first time! By the skin of my teeth, too. I realized I was 2 segments away, so I took a mercy round trip flight on Dec 30th. I've been MVP Gold for 10+ years, but never made it to Gold 75K. Excited about the new status going into 2015! Happy New Year!!
Congrats!

Now for the bonus miles to post plus luggage tags in the mail ^
Old Jan 8, 2015, 8:41 am
VBF

Programs: MVPG 75K, National Exec
I made 75K on 12/31. I got the bonus miles on 1/6 and my status has been reflected as 75K in the app and on the web since then.

Since then, I have called twice to have my status updated on existing reservations (one of which is coming up on 1/12) and both times the elite line has not been able to do so.

Anyone ever have this happen? How long after getting to the next tier of status does it take to have them update your existing reservations?
Old Jan 8, 2015, 9:26 am

Programs: HH D, AS MM/MVPG for life/AL, Awesome Wipes VIP Club, NEXUS, Hertz 5-Star Gold
Originally Posted by VBF
I made 75K on 12/31. I got the bonus miles on 1/6 and my status has been reflected as 75K in the app and on the web since then.

Since then, I have called twice to have my status updated on existing reservations (one of which is coming up on 1/12) and both times the elite line has not been able to do so.

Anyone ever have this happen? How long after getting to the next tier of status does it take to have them update your existing reservations?
In my case it was about ten days. Give it a few more - try after the 13th.
Old Jan 17, 2015, 1:36 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K + BR, TSA Pre-√, IHG Spire, Marriott Platinum Elite
Qualified for MVPG 75K on Dec 9, 2014. Still haven't recieved packet, how long does it usually take and how many luggage tags do you get?

Thanks
Old Jan 17, 2015, 1:51 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by Dyoungman1
Qualified for MVPG 75K on Dec 9, 2014. Still haven't recieved packet, how long does it usually take and how many luggage tags do you get?

Thanks
You should have received the packet by now. Give Customer Care a call.

You will get two luggage tags and you 75K card in the packet with 4 Bored Room Guest Upgrades.

You should have also received an email with your Thank You gift options.
Old Jan 17, 2015, 2:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat

Thanks
Me neither. I qualified around Dec 18
Old Jan 17, 2015, 7:18 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K + BR, TSA Pre-√, IHG Spire, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by BOB W
You should have received the packet by now. Give Customer Care a call.

You will get two luggage tags and you 75K card in the packet with 4 Bored Room Guest Upgrades.

You should have also received an email with your Thank You gift options.
Actually Dec 9 is when they deposited my bonus miles, so I actually qualified a week or so before that. I did get the email last week for the gift options, but I thought that was just a thank you email to everyone?
Old Jan 17, 2015, 9:11 pm

Programs: DL DM
Actually Dec 9 is when they deposited my bonus miles, so I actually qualified a week or so before that. I did get the email last week for the gift options, but I thought that was just a thank you email to everyone?
They messed up with my package back in November, I was qualified for 75k in early November but was never received my package ( boardroom vouchers and physical cards with tags ) I had to call them to check, I finally got my package in late December, it took them longer than 7 weeks, you will have to contact them to make sure the package is being sent. It seems likely they had a glitch in their system.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.