Search

64 miles short!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2012, 9:49 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
64 miles short!

I realize it's just for lowly MVP status, but I just checked my account and when my flight from last week finally posts I'll be 64 miles short of finally getting MVP and all the awesome free upgrades I want out of SEA (ha!)

I assume it's pointless to try and ask Alaska to graciously give me MVP before my next flight out at the end of the month?

Neil
Old Jun 5, 2012, 9:59 am

Programs: HH D, AS MM/MVPG for life/AL, Awesome Wipes VIP Club, NEXUS, Hertz 5-Star Gold
Originally Posted by missamo80
I realize it's just for lowly MVP status, but I just checked my account and when my flight from last week finally posts I'll be 64 miles short of finally getting MVP and all the awesome free upgrades I want out of SEA (ha!)

I assume it's pointless to try and ask Alaska to graciously give me MVP before my next flight out at the end of the month?

Neil
In this case I think your assumption is correct. But congrats on making MVP anyway!
Old Jun 5, 2012, 10:03 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by dave1013
In this case I think your assumption is correct. But congrats on making MVP anyway!
I actually think I'll be ok. I forgot that it'll also apply to the partner airline total, and before the post there I'm only 195 miles short. Woot!

Neil

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.