Search

Does AF N class earn AS miles?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2012, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: Many
Does AF N class earn AS miles?

http://www.alaskaair.com/content/mil...ir-france.aspx

N class is missing from the AS chart; it is listing as a 100% earning class for Delta. Was this an oversight perhaps and AS does give miles for N class or should I change to FF to Delta so that the passenger earns miles?

Any recent experience?
Old Jun 4, 2012, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
I seem to recall that AF N tickets earned 25 percent of actual miles flown on AS, but that was a year or two ago. It was a definite bummer of some kind though.

Last edited by BearX220; Jun 5, 2012 at 11:07 am
Old Jul 2, 2012, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by BearX220
I seem to recall that AF N tickets earned 25 percent of actual miles flown on AS, but that was a year or two ago. It was a definite bummer of some kind though.
AF N class flight flown two week ago - AS number on BP - 0 miles have posted to AS. I will send BP in and see what happens.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.