Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ever increasing officiousness.....

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2011, 11:43 am

Programs: AS MVPG & Board Room, Marriott Silver, Global Entry
my issue with the bag sizer is that even though bins have gotten larger, the sizers have not.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 9:52 am

Programs: AS MM, MVPGold100k, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by 98103
my issue with the bag sizer is that even though bins have gotten larger, the sizers have not.
What I wish they would/could enforce is orientation of the larger carryon: if it cannot be stowed with wheels either in or out, it is too big for the overhead and must be checked. (I assume that would have been determined by the sizers that are not used very often) Bags that have to go in sideways take up too much room in the bins for the amount of carryon bags that people bring these days.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 11:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by ctporter
What I wish they would/could enforce is orientation of the larger carryon: if it cannot be stowed with wheels either in or out, it is too big for the overhead and must be checked. (I assume that would have been determined by the sizers that are not used very often) Bags that have to go in sideways take up too much room in the bins for the amount of carryon bags that people bring these days.

That is not true for the 734s and 73Gs in the front of F. The plane is too narrow. They must go sideways.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 1:30 pm

Programs: AS MM, MVPGold100k, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
That is not true for the 734s and 73Gs in the front of F. The plane is too narrow. They must go sideways.
I still think it should be that way, at least for coach where the majority of bags run out of space. But, that really is just me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.