AS Board Room (SEA) today 6/17

Old Jun 17, 2011, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, HYATT DIA
AS Board Room (SEA) today 6/17

I am not sure how long they are doing this but they are giving away Starbucks gift cards to people in the SEA AS Boardroom who have the BofA Visa.

Nice.

I am visiting as an AA AC member so I do not qualify. Nice gesture though. Wish AA did that.

BTW: I love your boardroom!
Old Jun 17, 2011, 3:31 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by JAFU007
I am not sure how long they are doing this but they are giving away Starbucks gift cards to people in the SEA AS Boardroom who have the BofA Visa.

Nice.

I am visiting as an AA AC member so I do not qualify. Nice gesture though. Wish AA did that.

BTW: I love your boardroom!
I have seen this in SEA at other times and proudly showed my AS BofA Visa. Nor a coffe drinker, but their Chai Tea latte's are great.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 7:39 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, AS MVP Gold
Brief stops in SEA tomorrow as part of mini-run down to LGB and back. Have the card (two actually), so will have to run in and go for the perq, if it's still available. Personally can't stand the mermaid, but my 13 y/o lives for a "grande chocolate milk, no ice, with whip".
Old Jun 17, 2011, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Let me know when they offer this in ANC. I'll run right up!!
Old Jun 17, 2011, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by jackal
Let me know when they offer this in ANC. I'll run right up!!
Well, there is this....

Anchorage Board Room
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Visit the Anchorage Board Room on June 29th, between 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. for the opportunity to sample four new summer beers from Alaskan Brewing Company, and some authentic Greek & Italian pizza and appetizers from Little Italy Restaurante.

Don't miss out on this fun event and the chance to win dinner for four at Little Italy Restaurante.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 11:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by BOB W
Well, there is this....

Anchorage Board Room
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Visit the Anchorage Board Room on June 29th, between 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. for the opportunity to sample four new summer beers from Alaskan Brewing Company, and some authentic Greek & Italian pizza and appetizers from Little Italy Restaurante.

Don't miss out on this fun event and the chance to win dinner for four at Little Italy Restaurante.
Oh, you don't have to twist my arm on that one. I'm already there!!

(As I am sure beckoa will be, too... )
Old Jun 17, 2011, 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by BOB W
Well, there is this....

Anchorage Board Room
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FT Flash mob

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.