Search

MVPG Maple Crème brûlée

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2011, 4:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
MVPG Maple Crème brûlée

For those of you who were not at the SFO MVPG Luncheon today, you missed the best dessert ever served at an MVPG lunch, and perhaps, by Alaska Airlines, ever. It was so rich, I didn't finish the ample portion. There was some unknown piggie at the table that ate at least three of them, and was still eyeing the unfinished portions of others.

The lack of exciting news, or anything really new, or really, much at all was placated by the healthy serving of this wonderful dessert, and will likely shut up those who ate this dessert for at least the next several months for all that may ail Alaska Airlines. Upgrade didn't clear? No problem, we'll just look at our tummies, hips or thighs (or wherever one's favorite fat receptacle may be) and remember the Great Maple Crème brûlée of May 2011.
Old May 17, 2011, 5:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wonderous device: BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.1067 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Mmm... I'm sure I would have had seconds if I were there
Old May 17, 2011, 6:10 pm

Programs: 189 miles short of AS MVP, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
For those of you who were not at the SFO MVPG Luncheon today, you missed the best dessert ever served at an MVPG lunch, and perhaps, by Alaska Airlines, ever. It was so rich, I didn't finish the ample portion. There was some unknown piggie at the table that ate at least three of them, and was still eyeing the unfinished portions of others.

The lack of exciting news, or anything really new, or really, much at all was placated by the healthy serving of this wonderful dessert, and will likely shut up those who ate this dessert for at least the next several months for all that may ail Alaska Airlines. Upgrade didn't clear? No problem, we'll just look at our tummies, hips or thighs (or wherever one's favorite fat receptacle may be) and remember the Great Maple Crème brûlée of May 2011.
Who are you calling a piggy? That dessert was fantastic as was the herb crusted steelhead salmon.

It was nice seeing you again and it was nice meeting and chatting with Alaska F/A this year. Overall it was a nice meeting even though it did go to the dogs for a bit.
Old May 17, 2011, 6:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Duckouttahere
Who are you calling a piggy? That dessert was fantastic as was the herb crusted steelhead salmon.
Have no idea, as you only ate 2

It was an enjoyable time.
Old May 17, 2011, 6:39 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Maple? This time of year? A more appropriate flavor would have been Meyer lemon. : shakes head:
Old May 22, 2011, 10:56 pm

Programs: AS MVPG-75K & HYATT Diamond; former DL-DM, AA-PLT, US-PLT
I barely finished mine, it was soooooo...... rich.
Old May 27, 2011, 2:08 pm

I agree! Lunch and dessert was fantastic! As was the company! Nice to see you again Eastbay... and to meet you Duck...

How you put down two desserts is beyond me... it was so rich!!!
Old May 31, 2011, 1:32 pm

Programs: AA (PPro/3MM/Admirals Club), AS, UA, Marriott (Gold), HHonors (Gold), Accor (Plat)
Originally Posted by Alaska F/A
I agree! Lunch and dessert was fantastic! As was the company! Nice to see you again Eastbay... and to meet you Duck...

How you put down two desserts is beyond me... it was so rich!!!
I am sorry I couldn't attend this time, but I was traveling that week, on AS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.