Search

New JetBlue service PDX-BOS

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2011, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP 100K
New JetBlue service PDX-BOS

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/i...rom_pdx_t.html

An interesting addition from Alaska's point of view. I have noticed there is a surprising amount of traffic between the original Boston and the city that was nearly named Boston.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 9:48 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
This is very interesting... When B6 and AA announced reciprocal earn on only certain routes, PDX-BOS was one of them but SEA-BOS was not--I guess this is the route to back it up. Let's hope this doesn't portend less cooperation between AS and AA in future, as I still fly AS/QX quite a bit in the northwest and up/down the west coast despite keeping status on AA. *fingers crossed*
Old Feb 11, 2011, 2:07 pm

Programs: AV LifeMiles, CM ConnectMiles, BA Exec Club. Former:ex-ASGold, ex-UA1K, ex-COPlat, ex-NWGold.
Originally Posted by Microwave
Let's hope this doesn't portend less cooperation between AS and AA in future...
There's "cooperation" between AS and AA?

When I see priority boarding and especially baggage fee reciprocity, and heaven forbid even DL/AS-style reciprocal upgrades, then I'll consider AA to be an airline that "cooperates" with AS.

Until then it's "something awful on the ground" and nothing special in the air, and the Worst.Partner.Ever.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 12:05 am

Programs: AS G100K, DL PM, IHG Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by MarkXS
There's "cooperation" between AS and AA?

When I see priority boarding and especially baggage fee reciprocity, and heaven forbid even DL/AS-style reciprocal upgrades, then I'll consider AA to be an airline that "cooperates" with AS.

Until then it's "something awful on the ground" and nothing special in the air, and the Worst.Partner.Ever.
Yeah, this is how I feel, too.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.