Wiki Posts
Search

Signing up for trip alerts

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2010, 3:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Airlines
Signing up for trip alerts

I don't ever recall getting the opt-in message for trip alerts and there is no other way to enroll. I just bought 7 tickets and never saw an opt-in. Anyone know how I can sign up? In advance, thanks.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 10:43 am

Originally Posted by professortim
I don't ever recall getting the opt-in message for trip alerts and there is no other way to enroll. I just bought 7 tickets and never saw an opt-in. Anyone know how I can sign up? In advance, thanks.
IIRC, the "opt-in message" is really an enrollment confirmation, so you're might be enrolled already. Try the forgot password link on the trip alert site using the email address AS has on file: https://www.flightstats.com/ta/
Old Jan 6, 2011, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Airlines
Thanks - ot worked

Just got back from Mexico - I tried the link and it allowed me to set up a profile, something I hadnever done before. I guess I'm good to go now. Hopefully I won't have toopt-in with every ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.