Wiki Posts
Search

Time for BoardRoom Card?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2010, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat,DL PM,HH Diamond
Time for BoardRoom Card?

Anyone have an idea on how long it takes for the BR card to be delivered? I'd like to have it before next Thursday to use the AC in ORD.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:26 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Silver, Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), UA Silver, OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by mlsrar
Anyone have an idea on how long it takes for the BR card to be delivered? I'd like to have it before next Thursday to use the AC in ORD.
My most recent renewal took about a week from when I paid to when I received my card. If you're printing your BP at home, your membership should also appear on that document (if you're flying AS that day and not a partner airline).

Dave
Old Nov 11, 2010, 2:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP, MR Plat Prem, HH Diamond
It took a while for mine to come though initially. I printed out my "Welcome to the BR" e-mail and took it with me everywhere for the first month or so after I joined (neither NWA WCs at MSP had any issues, so I daresay AS BRs won't, no experience with AA though), they were able to confirm everything at the desk.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 2:34 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
The Board Room Congierges can look you up and print out a temporary card when you enter if you need access before your card arrives.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 3:53 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Silver, Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), UA Silver, OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by BOB W
The Board Room Congierges can look you up and print out a temporary card when you enter if you need access before your card arrives.
OP is looking to spend time at the Admiral's Club in Chicago though... this might be an issue without a "real" card....
Old Nov 11, 2010, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Boardroom services was able to Fedex me a temporary card at my request when I joined, might be worth a call.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 5:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
At the BOS Delta club, the agent was willing to trust my bp that I was a BR member, but she asked to see the card because the full AS# isn't displayed, which she needed to enter into the computer. She was rather surprised I knew it off-the-top-of-my-head, so I explained that most elites could do that, and that she should just ask them first for the number, instead of fishing out a card itself.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 12:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
IHG Contributor BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
A replacement card took less then a week to get to me from SEA to ANC in April ^
Old Nov 12, 2010, 3:47 pm

Programs: MVP Gold 75K, Board Room, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by davew-krdm
OP is looking to spend time at the Admiral's Club in Chicago though... this might be an issue without a "real" card....
I've used temporary passes without any issues...even at the ORD AC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.