Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Alaska Airlines Canadian Mastercard Question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2010, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold

What is the annual fee on a supplementary card? Is it $0 or another $75
Old Sep 5, 2010, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by tugg1
What is the annual fee on a supplementary card? Is it $0 or another $75
It is free for a supplementary card. This is a great card. Much better than anything else offered to Canadians.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold
Yes it is a good deal. Thanks for your quick reply
Old Sep 6, 2010, 9:37 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
I just got the card last week. It took about 6 weeks to get approved. I had forgotten I applied for it and then it showed up in the mail one day. I got 20k miles instead of 25k and still waiting for the board room passes so I have to track some loose ends down. Looking forward to using it.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 9:59 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, AC E, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by shuckit
I just got the card last week. It took about 6 weeks to get approved. I had forgotten I applied for it and then it showed up in the mail one day. I got 20k miles instead of 25k and still waiting for the board room passes so I have to track some loose ends down. Looking forward to using it.
I got this card earlier in the summer as well. The boardroom passes come a few weeks later than the card. The extra 5000 miles comes from AS not from MBNA and it posts later as well.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 10:32 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by bobsyouruncle
I got this card earlier in the summer as well. The boardroom passes come a few weeks later than the card. The extra 5000 miles comes from AS not from MBNA and it posts later as well.
Ah, Thanks!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.