Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2010, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
New inflight food purchase options in Y

http://www.facebook.com/notes/alaska...s/411732066072

http://www.alaskaair.com/as/www2/hel...|20100601_AW||

Looks like the DL fruit and cheese tray, among others. Can't get these on the SEA-LAS flights, though.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 11:12 am

Programs: AS MVPG75K
Nice - food choices were looking pretty scary on CA routes. (Salmon cheese spread, anyone?)
Old Jun 1, 2010, 11:18 am

these aren't replacing F options, these are for purchase in coach.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 11:20 am

Programs: AS MVPG75K
Can I trade my salmon cheese anchovie strawberry banana spread for a sandwich, then?
Old Jun 1, 2010, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by ExecTraveler
Can I trade my salmon cheese anchovie strawberry banana spread for a sandwich, then?
If there are left over sandwiches after offering the main cabin then yes, you can have a sandwich.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
AS Flyer --

Just a point of clarification. I assume that the new fresh food options will be available on SEA-PHX. Is that true?
Old Jun 1, 2010, 12:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Mmmm. Sound good to me. I would loves to eat breakfast sandwiches and I loves to eat Cheeseburgers and etc. Is that only in domestic USA, am I correct? I would assume there is flying from PHX-SEA is 2.5 hours in-flight that I can get eat the breakfast, lunch or whatever.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 1:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
...eew... mushrooms

The other options look decent... and there may be predictability for the food too (now that it says direction the cheeseburger will be served )
Old Jun 1, 2010, 5:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by formeraa
AS Flyer --

Just a point of clarification. I assume that the new fresh food options will be available on SEA-PHX. Is that true?

There is a post on the FB comments that confirms, Yes they will serve the new meals between PHX-SEA-PHX.

I just posted this ? on the FB page but it says the burgers will be east bound which excludes BOS-PDX hope i can still get it.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 6:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Do Golds have to pay $1 for the $7 drinks?
Old Jun 1, 2010, 8:05 pm

Programs: A little bit of miles and points scattered everywhere
does anyone know what is offered for the coach meals to hawaii for purchase?
Old Jun 1, 2010, 9:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by koctail
does anyone know what is offered for the coach meals to hawaii for purchase?
Click on the OP's link to the AS website. It has all the details of the Y meals and has a section specifically devoted to Hawaii (Johnny Love Vodka and all).
Old Jun 1, 2010, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by N830MH
Mmmm. Sound good to me. I would loves to eat breakfast sandwiches and I loves to eat Cheeseburgers and etc. Is that only in domestic USA, am I correct? I would assume there is flying from PHX-SEA is 2.5 hours in-flight that I can get eat the breakfast, lunch or whatever.
Yes, these options will be available from PHX-SEA!
Old Jun 1, 2010, 10:10 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG
There were new cards on these meals in the seat pockets on our Bur-Sea and Sea-Anc flights today. Wife tried the meat, cheese, and veggie tray and I did the new revised snack pack. Meals seem to be based on the duration of the flights but I know a chicken sandwich was offered on an 11am flight from Bur.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by ChugiakAk
Wife tried the meat, cheese, and veggie tray and I did the new revised snack pack.
Were there cherry tomatoes (which I dislike) with the meat tray? I couldn't tell from the picture.

My problem is that I like the idea of the cheeseburger and cheese plate as options in different directions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.