Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FYI AS moved at ORD

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2010, 6:49 pm

Programs: MVP Gold 75K, Board Room, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
If we pretend for a moment that $11,000,000 was the actual gross (40,000 members..somehow i doubt it), taking in account leases for six BR's, whatever payments (if any) that are made to partner lounges, staff, food, alcohol, etc., I am having a hard time believing that this is a windfall. Unless there is some serious revenue on the partner side, or its treated as a break even/loss center just to attract business to the airline. Especially since there are whispers that rate increases are around the corner.
Old Apr 21, 2010, 8:08 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, UA 1P, UA RCC, Hertz Gold, Marriott Rewards Silver, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by maokh
I am having a hard time believing that this is a windfall. Unless there is some serious revenue on the partner side, or its treated as a break even/loss center just to attract business to the airline. Especially since there are whispers that rate increases are around the corner.
That's why I said it was not a windfall. I, too, wouldn't be surprised if it was a break even venture. They increased our rates this January, I hope they don't raise them again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.