Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Miles - How long till they post

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2010, 6:55 pm

Programs: 189 miles short of AS MVP, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Duckouttahere
I flew DL on 2/8/10 SFO-MEM-TYS. Nothing has posted so far

On 2/10/10 I flew TYS-MEM-SFO and only the MEM-SFO portion has posted. I will probably give it a few more days before I fax in my boarding passes to the MileagePlan desk. If Delta can't get the mileage postings right, having them fix the UG system for MVPG's is going to take forever.
Still not posting and I have faxed and then emailed boarding passes. No acknowledgement from Alaska either.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 2:09 am

Programs: Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, United Mileage Plus, Chase Rewards
Same situation here. I flew PDX-AMS-PDX on Delta 2/18-2/22, and although the outbound miles posted immediately, the return trip still has not. I e-mailed over the boarding pass and receipt, and followed it up with a call today - they are running about an 20 day delay to getting to credit requests right now, and was told we should not get any sort of confirmation e-mail back from AS in the meantime.
Old Aug 4, 2010, 9:33 pm

Programs: 189 miles short of AS MVP, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
In early July, I flew SFO-NRT then KIX-HNL and then HNL-SFO.

The first 2 segments posted right away but I'm still waiting for the last segment to post which will put me over MVP for the year. I had thought I lost my boarding pass to further stress me out about it but was fortunate to find it last night after ransacking my home office. The last flight was on July 16th. Is this too soon to fax in my Boarding Pass? This is frustrating on why some flights post right away while others take forever. My AS MP# has been on all the boarding passes?
Old Aug 4, 2010, 11:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa\'s PWP wonderous poster: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.304 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
AS flights aren't even posting very fast. I'm on Day 6 and counting for a SEA-LAX flight.
Just had flights from Sat and Sun post.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 1:16 am
FOH

Programs: DL GM, UA nobody, Marriott Gold
AS seems to post miles to DL about once a week so I'd go ahead and fax the boarding passes from your DL flights to Mileage Plan.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:07 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, UA 1P
Originally Posted by dgreen12
My experience has been that DL miles (if in the eligible flight number range) post just as quickly as AS/QX flights.
This hasn't been my experience at all. AS/QX flights usually post within 24 hours, and DL still takes 4-7 days or so.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 8:10 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Does it still take 7+ days for DL miles to post? My flights on 4/20 still haven't posted..
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:45 am

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
Does it still take 7+ days for DL miles to post? My flights on 4/20 still haven't posted..
It's been around 7-10 days recently.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:53 am

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by tusphotog
It's been around 7-10 days recently.
They just posted today. Surprised it takes this long...
Old May 4, 2015, 11:28 pm

Programs: UA MM | BA Silver
Exactly seven days, Monday to Monday.
Old May 5, 2015, 9:38 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA GS, FB Gold, AS MVPG, MR Titanium, VS Gold
I am getting 6-7 days here as well.
Old May 5, 2015, 10:12 am

Programs: Alaska 100k
Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
They just posted today. Surprised it takes this long...
For me, flights on DL almost always post on Mondays. The exception are flights taken on Sunday, which post the following Monday (8 days).
Old May 12, 2015, 11:40 am

Programs: UA MM | BA Silver
Flew 3 DL segments between Friday and Saturday, miles posted by Tuesday morning.

4-5 days, not bad.
Old May 15, 2015, 9:35 pm

Programs: AS 100K, DL MM, AA PLT
I hesitate to ask this on a public forum, but... Are miles posting according to the new earning charts for folks? I just credited my first DL metal flights to AS this year, and was surprised to receive actual flight miles (+ 125% bonus) on my mid-range coach fares. Only thing is I was upgraded; makes me wonder if AS only sees the flown fare class (e.g., RU) and can't figure out the underlying class so defaults to full credit?
Old May 16, 2015, 12:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by Erasmus
I hesitate to ask this on a public forum, but... Are miles posting according to the new earning charts for folks? I just credited my first DL metal flights to AS this year, and was surprised to receive actual flight miles (+ 125% bonus) on my mid-range coach fares. Only thing is I was upgraded; makes me wonder if AS only sees the flown fare class (e.g., RU) and can't figure out the underlying class so defaults to full credit?

I'm definitely getting my 50% credit on upgrades (RU) off cheapies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.