Wiki Posts
Search

A big thank you !

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2009, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: as,ac,ua,spg
Smile A big thank you !

Long time viewer but this is my first post. Just wanted to say thanks to the gal that helped me with a reservation the other night going from yyc to hnl in Feb.
The price dropped so I phoned in and got a friendly agent who promptly credited back the price difference to our AS accounts ! Plus I recieved a follow-up e-mail to see if everything went OK. Wish I caught her name. Anyhow, quite a difference from AC. Haven't flown AS yet but I've been hearing good things about their service.
Thanks again
Old Dec 18, 2009, 5:24 pm

Programs: 189 miles short of AS MVP, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sully66
Long time viewer but this is my first post. Just wanted to say thanks to the gal that helped me with a reservation the other night going from yyc to hnl in Feb.
The price dropped so I phoned in and got a friendly agent who promptly credited back the price difference to our AS accounts ! Plus I recieved a follow-up e-mail to see if everything went OK. Wish I caught her name. Anyhow, quite a difference from AC. Haven't flown AS yet but I've been hearing good things about their service.
Thanks again
I'm sure that agent would appreciate it if you contacted Alaska via email and let them know the date and time you called along with your conf# etc and I'm sure they could find out who it was and pass on your thanks. I contacted NWA once about a gate agent finding me an Exit Row and it was passed on to her. I'm sure a lot of these people get a lot of negative comments and would appreciate getting some nice comments for a change.

BTW, welcome to flyertalk and the Alaska Airlines forum.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 5:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: as,ac,ua,spg
Thanks for the welcome and I'll try to do that this weekend.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 8:42 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
I agree email AS! Im an equal opportunity emailer

I usually for get the little gold cards for above and beyond but I always email when I get poor service and when I get stellar service.

PS. AS crew if I dont send an email about you thats a good thing It means you did your job well and professionally but didnt stand out as going that 150% ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.