Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MKE-LAS Biz class Question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2009, 10:03 am
Original Poster

MKE-LAS Biz class Question

I have never flown on FL , I am thinking of flying them to LAS. I like their times better than Midwest.
As I understand it, biz class is available on the day of departure for $99.00. Is it easy to purchase one of these seats? Or are they quickly snapped up?
Thanks
Old Jan 31, 2009, 12:04 pm

Try calling FL slightly before the 24 window to upgrade to Business Class, instead of upgrading online.

If you are looking for more legroom, think about booking the exit row, if available, which is only a $20 surcharge; this will give you guaranteed exit row seating with extra legroom, and the $20 fee can be applied to a Business Class upgrade, if available.

Beside larger seats, Business Class will include free beverages and choice of snacks. There is no meal sevice available, unlike YX, which offers the BOB service.

Also consider checking seat availability, before booking, to get a better idea of loads. If you have not tried this before, look at a site like http://flyaow.com/classamex.htm. You are checking for "A" or "J" class fares. Remember that there are only eight seats available in Business. Consider the day of week, as well, as Tuesdays are usually slower, and you may have better luck upgrading.
Old Jan 31, 2009, 1:58 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Originally Posted by mke9499
Try calling FL slightly before the 24 window to upgrade to Business Class, instead of upgrading online....SNIP

Also consider checking seat availability, before booking, to get a better idea of loads. If you have not tried this before, look at a site like http://flyaow.com/classamex.htm. You are checking for "A" or "J" class fares. Remember that there are only eight seats available in Business....
FL has 12 seats in business class (not 8) - three rows of 2x2.

Another way to check availability in business class is to try to make a "fake-booking" on your flight on FL's website in Business Class - you will be able to see which Business Class seats are available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.