Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My reward points have disappeared!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2006, 10:58 pm
Original Poster

Unhappy My reward points have disappeared!

I logged on to the Air Tran website last night and it indicated I had 8 credits, which I planned to redeem for a trip in July. I went back on the website today to redeem them and make my reservation and they are gone! It now indicates I have 2 credits. I can't get anyone at Air Tran on the phone, all lines have been busy all day long I guess because of the computer glitch. Maybe that same computer glitch ate my points! Anybody else lose any points!

Thanks.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 1:38 am

Location: Atlanta, GA - AirTran Elite #1 FF * Delta Diamond Medallion * Starwood Platinum * PriorityClub Gold * Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by samiam519
I logged on to the Air Tran website last night and it indicated I had 8 credits, which I planned to redeem for a trip in July. I went back on the website today to redeem them and make my reservation and they are gone! It now indicates I have 2 credits. I can't get anyone at Air Tran on the phone, all lines have been busy all day long I guess because of the computer glitch. Maybe that same computer glitch ate my points! Anybody else lose any points!

Thanks.
Yes . . . lots of points missing. Hang tight and they'll correct it. It will probably take several days.
Old May 10, 2013, 8:14 am

As I view my account online, all credits have been zeroed out. Also, www.aplusrewards.com is not functional.

I presume the system is being updated.

Page Not Found
The page you have requested does not exist at this address.

You may have followed a bad link or mis-typed the URL in the address bar of your browser.

Last edited by mke9499; May 10, 2013 at 8:30 am
Old May 10, 2013, 8:30 am

A+ Systems down from roughly 0500 EST.

Agents can't generate any award vouchers because they can't see the credits.
Old May 10, 2013, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by LegalTender
A+ Systems down from roughly 0500 EST.
Fixed!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.