Wiki Posts
Search

A+ Rewards credits not deducted..

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2006, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

A+ Rewards credits not deducted..

But we have already flown...

Booked Airtran using A+ credits for myself and daughter for the first time last week...two seperate accounts, each for a one-way business ticket. The account I used for my ticket shows the voucher being issued and account was debited...my daughter's account shows the voucher being issued, but the 16 credits still available in account...

When I originally booked, there was a hitch and an agent had to manually book the tickets...did they somehow not deduct the credits and manually issue a ticket? Will they eventually deduct the credits?

We both flew business class, no problem at check-in

Last edited by Turks&CaicosIsles; Apr 16, 2006 at 3:29 pm Reason: spelling
Old Apr 16, 2006, 3:44 pm
cl_

No clue, but I can tell you that for the four segments I've flown on vouchers, the vouchers never moved out of the "available" section to the "used vouchers" section. Not sure what is up with that.
Old Apr 16, 2006, 5:58 pm

Programs: UA Plat/AA,DL Dirt/HH Diamond,Hyatt Something-ist/Hz Prez,Avis Pres Club
Originally Posted by cl_
No clue, but I can tell you that for the four segments I've flown on vouchers, the vouchers never moved out of the "available" section to the "used vouchers" section. Not sure what is up with that.
Ditto here for upgrade vouchers....they never disappear from the available list....
Old Apr 20, 2006, 6:11 am

Question

Has anyone tried to use these vouchers again? Did the agent say okay or did they say they were already used?

Not trying to double dip on awards. Just wondering if this is a glitch or not. I think one can try to book another flight and if awards were accepted a second time, one could always cancel and not fly free the second time if that is what they wanted to do.
Old Apr 26, 2006, 6:00 pm

Programs: United, Southwest, HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Airtran, Starwood Plat, Marriott Gold, Loews Gold
They told me they can't get the "used" voucher off of the available voucher area. I would work on fixing this if I were them. Seems like a simple fix!!??
Old Apr 27, 2006, 9:52 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Lifetime Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by ericgartner
They told me they can't get the "used" voucher off of the available voucher area. I would work on fixing this if I were them. Seems like a simple fix!!??
No, I have a bunch of vouchers (some used, some unused) in my list, and had no way of telling which were still valid - when I provided a number that had been redeemed before, the agent told me it was no longer available.

Although free unlimited reward tickets would have been nice, something tells me they'd get wise to it sooner or later...
Old Apr 28, 2006, 1:28 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
I simply cannot believe their system does not update. In confuses me all of the time, I look online, call to upgrade and I have already used that cert.

Get with it Airtran!
Old May 1, 2006, 6:31 am

Programs: A+ Elite, Priority Club Gold
Ever since they remodeled the website, the A+ account management is worthless.

Just a short list of some the irregularities I've noticed...
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showp...03&postcount=2

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.