My first FL flight out of RIC

Old Jun 26, 2005, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold
My first FL flight out of RIC

This is my first flight on FL. I am flying out of RIC and the flight is delayed one hour, but the Customer Service people are being extremely helpful. I will update as I work my way to ATL. (ATL is having bad weather today they tell us.)
Old Jun 26, 2005, 10:16 pm

Oh yes, ATL weather was horrible today. Everything delayed 1-3 hours at least, from what I could tell. Really bad fog, so everything was flow-controled. Our hotel in MEM is full of Delta PAX who's flights got canceled. Hope you get there safely!
Old Jun 27, 2005, 7:16 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Amex Plat
I flew RIC-PHL and back in Biz Class this weekend. Flights were empty (only about 30 pax each way) but hopefully traffic will pick up as more and more Virginians find out about AirTran's new RIC service.

No delays in either direction, which is an unusual occurrence at PHL.
Old Jun 29, 2005, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold
Ok, Got out one hour late and the flight was great. I really liked the XM radio. The flight was full even in business class. I will fly Airtram again!!
Old Jun 29, 2005, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Amex Plat
Good to see a full load already on an AirTran flight into RIC!

I'm sure the ATL flights will be busier than the PHL flights simply because of all the connecting traffic.
Old Jul 1, 2005, 1:57 pm

I just worked my first trip to RIC (since we dropped service there in '98). Were full both to/from. Most importantly I have to say....what a great city it is! It was my first time to really get out and explore. We stay downtown....and I was really impressed. Going back this weekend...looking forward to it.

Travis
Old Jul 1, 2005, 3:40 pm

Glad to hear good things about Airtran in Richmond.

I just moved from there--if anyone has any questions on things to do there, feel free to shoot me an email:

brianthedog _at_ gmail _dot_ com
Old Jul 9, 2005, 6:52 pm

Originally Posted by wahooflyer
I flew RIC-PHL and back in Biz Class this weekend. Flights were empty (only about 30 pax each way) but hopefully traffic will pick up as more and more Virginians find out about AirTran's new RIC service.

No delays in either direction, which is an unusual occurrence at PHL.
Noo!!!! Go away Airtran!! Fly Delta instead!! Hopefully Virginians will recognize Delta's lower fares to ATL...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.