Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Airtran Airways | A+ Rewards
Reload this Page >

Problem Transferring Credits to other A+ Accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2014, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

Has anyone had any success lately in transferring credits to other A+ accounts? [I am not talking about conversion of credits to WN awards...] I tried on the website but the web browser stalled and finally came back with a null exception reference.
Old Aug 26, 2014, 9:38 pm

I have not tried lately.

I have discovered that Southwest is terminating many Airtran services without notice.

For example I know they have recently closed;
  • A+Rewards
  • A+ Elite Desk
  • A2B Desk
However the phone numbers were still on the website a few hours ago. Only the A2B site had an appropriate voice message, indication the program had been "retired". I still expect to get the full benefits I was promised.

I would suggest you make screen shots of the Airtran website as it (hopefully) currently exists and call the "Customer Relations" number to make the transfer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.