Wiki Posts
Search

Best value for my credits redeemed

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2014, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis Preferred Plus
Best value for my credits redeemed

So, my mom has to go from ATL-PHL at short notice. The tickets were all 420-450 one way for this week and next week. Surprisingly, there were still reward bookings available for many flights despite the many cancellations this week and you would think a lot of the passengers on those cancelled flights will be accommodated on Fri-Wed flights.

So 8 credits used on a 450 dollar ticket. I think I redeemed one in similar value from ATL-LAX a few years ago.
Old Feb 14, 2014, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by saneman
So, my mom has to go from ATL-PHL at short notice. The tickets were all 420-450 one way for this week and next week. Surprisingly, there were still reward bookings available for many flights despite the many cancellations this week and you would think a lot of the passengers on those cancelled flights will be accommodated on Fri-Wed flights.

So 8 credits used on a 450 dollar ticket. I think I redeemed one in similar value from ATL-LAX a few years ago.
FL and WN have been known to open up availability for standard (Coach) award bookings several days before date of departure, if sufficient seat inventory. This is absolutely the best use of these awards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.