Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changing Reward Flights

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2013, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Changing Reward Flights

I just found out that my daughter will have off school the day after we are scheduled to return from our trip and I was wondering how much of a hassle it would be to change our flight. Possibly leaving a day later and returning a day later or maybe just returning a day later? Would I have to pay the $75 change fee? And would I forfeit the seats I've paid for? If I straight out cancel the flight would I get all my points back?
Old Jun 26, 2013, 2:57 pm

Programs: I fly for free.
Message me and I can help you out
Old Jun 27, 2013, 10:47 am

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. It's my understanding that you can cancel your award flight and get all your A+ credits back, but you'd be out the $5 security fee per passenger.
Old Jun 27, 2013, 9:20 pm

for non business class reward flight, you can make one change ( I assume you can just cancel) and the security fee will be reapplied. You will have to call, at least this was what I was told. The number should be on your confirmation... Just this one this morning. The agent cancelled my confirmation with the points went back to my account, note that the points would have expired in March and I reminded her of that..I assumed I did not have problem because she made sure the points went back to the account. I have to upgrade one way to business (with additional points) and the other remained in coach. She told me that now that my one way was in business, hence I could make more changes if I want, but I could not make any changes to the coach.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.