AirTran Elite Card

Old Apr 29, 13, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
AirTran Elite Card

I had my WN A List Status matched to AirTran elite. I haven't received anything in the mail from AirTran. I called customer relations and they said no such thing as an AirTran elite card exists. Is this true? I swear I've read people mentioning they have elite cards, and even seen a picture on the AirTran site.
Old Apr 29, 13, 7:59 pm

I've got mine, but could be something they've done away with, like; satellite radio, decent snacks, etc
Old Apr 30, 13, 7:28 am

Programs: A+ Elite
I received mine last Thursday. It took them six weeks to send it from the day I re-qualified as Elite. But, you don't really need it. Your Elite benefits are tied to your A+ number.
Old Apr 30, 13, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by peedee3400 View Post
I received mine last Thursday. It took them six weeks to send it from the day I re-qualified as Elite. But, you don't really need it. Your Elite benefits are tied to your A+ number.
I was told if I made a reservation before I was elite that it wouldn't print on the boarding pass. So the card could be helpful to at least go in the fast security line.
Old Apr 30, 13, 11:56 am

Programs: A+ Elite
Originally Posted by slickvik View Post
I was told if I made a reservation before I was elite that it wouldn't print on the boarding pass. So the card could be helpful to at least go in the fast security line.
If, when you do OLCI, the elite status does not show on the BP, see the TA and ask them to print a new BP for you showing that you are Elite. Once you are Elite, it should show it when you log on using your A+ number.
Old Apr 30, 13, 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by slickvik View Post
That's true with Southwest's system, but shouldn't be for AirTran's.
Old May 3, 13, 8:43 pm

Programs: My opinions are my own and not that of my employer(s)
Originally Posted by NCLSEA123 View Post
That's true with Southwest's system, but shouldn't be for AirTran's.
It's hit or miss depending on when and where it occurs in monthly updates... if Elite doesn't show just ask the TA to remove and reenter the A+ number and Viola you should be good.
Old May 4, 13, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

I checked the mail today and ends up they sent it anyway.

Search this Thread