AirTran Pittsburgh to Cancun

Old Apr 4, 13, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

AirTran Pittsburgh to Cancun

Has anyone flown Air Tran Pittsburgh to Cancun? What time does the Air Tran ticket counter in Pittsburgh open?
Old Apr 4, 13, 6:12 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk, Jazzmine Smith. I am moving your query to the Air Tran Forum.
Please follow there..
Thanks..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Apr 5, 13, 4:28 am

Programs: Delta, United, AA, Jet Blue .... Whichever is Cheapest
The airline ticket counters typically open at least two hours before their first outbound flight.

Early mornings can be quite busy at PIT and the security lines are often full at that time.
Old May 12, 13, 9:23 pm

Programs: My opinions are my own and not that of my employer(s)
Apple/Funjet charters typically suggest arrival 3hrs prior to departure. This ensures adequate ticket counter service for their customers and of course you won't miss your flight.
Old May 13, 13, 6:16 am

i'll be on that flight this Sunday. Was able to score reward seats (whoohoo). We booked hotel only thru Apple after securing the flight and were surprised at the great deals that include the air and that they have direct charter flights (AirTran planes i'm told) vs the connecting we're taking...although we were able to skip ATL and connect via BWI for flight home. Suggest you price it out both ways before booking if not using rewards.

AT & SWA are sharing a counter @ PIT

terminal will be open at least two hours prior to your scheduled flight departure time.

Search this Thread