Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elite upgrade question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2013, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Elite upgrade question

I'm flying out with my wife on Monday morning and wasn't sure if i could upgrade her as well 48hrs prior? As an elite member I know I can use points or purchase upgrades at the 48hr mark, I'm just not sure if I can upgrade companions at that point as well or if I have to wait until T-24.
Old Mar 16, 2013, 6:34 pm

Programs: A+ Elite
Originally Posted by frqntflyr
I'm flying out with my wife on Monday morning and wasn't sure if i could upgrade her as well 48hrs prior? As an elite member I know I can use points or purchase upgrades at the 48hr mark, I'm just not sure if I can upgrade companions at that point as well or if I have to wait until T-24.
I have called the Elite line on several trips and was told that my companion could not upgrade at T-48. However, I then called the regular 1800-AIRTRAN line and they did it without a problem. I've done this four times already. Of course, YMMV. Good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.