Community
Wiki Posts
Search

what happened to fl1030?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2012, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

what happened to fl1030?

I used to take 1030 on monday mornings from ATL @8:45am which was so convenient for me to reach work at SFO. From June 4th I don't see this anymore on Airtran schedule. Anyone know what was the reason? Will they put it back anytime soon?

thanks.
Old May 23, 2012, 6:34 pm

Just a hunch: Nothing lost on FL will ever come back.

WN promotes SFO-ATL from September with first westbound non-stop at 11am. You need an early-morning run, you'll be devoting 7.5-8.5 hours with a stop.
Old May 23, 2012, 9:32 pm

Programs: My opinions are my own and not that of my employer(s)
I'm guessing that it just moved later to allow more possible connections. FL396 now departs ATL 10:20am arrives SFO 12:35am.

(They made similar moves on west coast flights out of MKE)

If that's too late flying the evening before is an option.

An easy way to poke through the schedules is http://aviability.com/flight-search/...-united-states

It appears come fall the departure time starts getting earlier... Oct back to the original times. Suggesting maybe summer loads need those extra connections to fill flights?

Last edited by traveller001; May 23, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.