Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRS-BWI to SJU July 28 2011

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2011, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Trueblue, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Continental One Pass, Holiday Inn Priority Club, Marriott
TRS-BWI to SJU July 28 2011

Was watching the flight and the times seemed to be all off until they corrected it recently.
FL18 took off from BWI at 107EDT and landed at SJU at 436AST. That part is normal but what I am trying to figure out is, why is it also listed as departing BQN at 655AST and arriving in SJU at 724AST. Is there a error somewhere with this flight. Was it diverted perhaps to BQN (Rafael Hernandez airport) then onto SJU? Or is this a new flight for the mid summer months?

Just wondering. Thanks.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 7:29 pm

Programs: My opinions are my own and not that of my employer(s)
It looks like a diversion for some reason and not a new flight.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Trueblue, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Continental One Pass, Holiday Inn Priority Club, Marriott
Originally Posted by traveller001
It looks like a diversion for some reason and not a new flight.
Thats along the lines I was thinking but cant find any reason it would have been diverted. Thanks for the reply though, appreciate it
Old Jul 28, 2011, 9:02 pm

The reason was bad weather in San Juan area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.