Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Worst Airline Ever

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2010, 7:57 am

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Originally Posted by JoeBas
K sport. You weren't there and don't know, but I'm sure nothing like that would ever happen.
So you think 2 pilots delayed a plane 45 minutes in order to see the end of the game while 1-2 GA's went along and 2-3 FA's went along with this shenanigans.

You are right, I was not there and have absolutely no idea.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 12:53 pm

No, they didn't delay it 45 minutes. I said the plane had been at the gate for about 45 minutes, when I started getting concerned, and it was another 5 or 10 minutes later that the game ended and the crew boarded.

However, even under the best of circumstances, it would have taken at least 30-40 of those minutes to turn the plane around anyway.

I'm saying that they got to the point where if there was NO GAME, they would have started boarding, and said "The game's almost done, it'll only be another 10 minutes or so, let's watch the end of it.".

10 or 15 minutes, in the grand scheme, is not a big deal. But that's MY decision to make, not theirs!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.