Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

HSBC Premier Airport Lounge program

HSBC Premier Airport Lounge program

Old Jul 3, 2016, 10:33 am

I have a HSBC premier credit card UK and have a premier account. It is not the new HSBC premier elite card. Do I only have access to the 4 lounges listed on their website? Has anyone who is a premier customer or has a premier CC been given access to lounges at Heathrow t3?
Old Oct 6, 2016, 6:43 am

Programs: BA, EK, SQ, MH
I have a HSBC premier account in the UK and I'm not sure whether I can use my HSBC premier debit card to get into the HSBC Club Lounge in Istanbul Ataturk Airport. Has anyone tried getting into the lounge recently with a debit card?

I'll be travelling to Istanbul Ataturk Airport at the end of this month I'll report back whether I managed to get in.
Old Oct 29, 2016, 10:19 pm

Programs: BA, EK, SQ, MH
Originally Posted by DinoKev
I'll be travelling to Istanbul Ataturk Airport at the end of this month I'll report back whether I manage to get in.
I managed to get in to the lounge with my HSBC Premier UK debit card and boarding pass. It's not a big lounge but it's good enough. They serve light bites such as cookies and cake, soup. Drinks include wine, juices, specialty teas and coffee including turkish coffee. There's free wifi and a toilet but no shower.

Last edited by DinoKev; Jan 21, 2017 at 10:05 pm
Old Nov 12, 2016, 12:59 pm

Programs: American/Hilton Honors/Hyatt
I'm sitting in the premier lounge in Mexico City Airport, Terminal 2 and it is way better than the Aeromexico lounge. For lunch they are serving beef sliders, tomato and goat cheese sandwiches, salads, crostini with beets and goat cheese, crudits, beer, tequila, assorted liquors, and chips, nachos, and a couple of more items. What I ate was delicious. All they wanted to see was my HSBC premier debit card. Aeromexico lounge serves a freeze dried cup of soup as its main course. I'll be in this lounge from now on.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 8:38 am

Programs: UA 1K, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Marriott Gold, HH Silver
Is this program over? I had previously visited the HSBC lounges in BSB, IST (Ataturk, rip) and HKG, and all three of those HSBC lounges closed. Are there any HSBC airport lounges still out there?
Old Oct 26, 2019, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by CaptainMiles
Is this program over? I had previously visited the HSBC lounges in BSB, IST (Ataturk, rip) and HKG, and all three of those HSBC lounges closed. Are there any HSBC airport lounges still out there?
I think so. You may check this link from time to time but there is nothing much on offer for the HSBC Premier MasterCard:

https://www.privileges.hsbcpremier.c...hglocale=en_US
Old Mar 4, 2020, 2:18 pm

Programs: Skymiles GM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, National EE, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by CaptainMiles
I was in the HSBC Premier lounge at MEX in July 2019 and I will echo the above poster that it was better than the Aeromexico lounge.

Too bad I was too busy nose bleed ('yeet hay') to take advantage of it. It was of a 'you order from a menu and they bring it to you'.... e.g. the food was IMO better than the AM lounge.

Last edited by SoroSuub1; Oct 24, 2023 at 1:57 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.