Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Extime lounge at CDG 2B

Extime lounge at CDG 2B

Old Oct 21, 2023, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air France Flying Blue, Altitude SE-100k, AAdvantage, United Mileage Plus, WS rewards, BonVoy Titan
Extime lounge at CDG 2B

The Extime at 2B lounge was quite decent IMHO, good food offerings and nice selection of beverages (Champagne included)...
Old Nov 6, 2023, 2:20 am

Extime CDG Lounge

With only 1h15 to kill I opted for the Extime lounge rather than trek over to T1 to explore the new *A lounge. The Extime lounge is OK with a decent food offering, and it does have windows allowing plane spotting and observing some take-offs.

One annoying feature is the very loud "background" music. I'm not certain if it's always that loud. Combined with the usual loud lounge guest and another watching videos on his phone at full volume it currently is not that relaxing.

As previously noted the lounge is between security and border control. The AC agent said to allow 15 min. or so for border control with priority access. I'll see how this goes.

UPDATE:
Border control is close to the lounge. 15 min from the lounge to the gate should be sufficient most of the time using Access No. 1.

The background music was softened at some point during my stay.

Last edited by Wigg; Nov 6, 2023 at 3:50 am
Old Nov 6, 2023, 7:50 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
This lounge is used by a number of non Skyteam airlines, so there are further - mainly positive - comments in for example the BA forum. But it is also Priority Pass and Dragon Pass.

cws/mod
Old Nov 6, 2023, 11:53 pm
Suspended

This is interesting. If you search CDG lounge on Priority Pass website, it only shows Star Alliance lounge at Term 1, and Yotel at Term 2E. There is no mentioning of this Extime lounge at all.
Old Nov 7, 2023, 5:38 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA 1K>Plat>moving to Silver
Originally Posted by AfterHour
This is interesting. If you search CDG lounge on Priority Pass website, it only shows Star Alliance lounge at Term 1, and Yotel at Term 2E. There is no mentioning of this Extime lounge at all.
No mention on LoungeReview, either. Iíve only visited it with BA Club World.
Old May 27, 2024, 4:13 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, DL Silver
Originally Posted by Artpen100
No mention on LoungeReview, either. Iíve only visited it with BA Club World.
Trying to figure out if the Extime lounge at T1 has showers.. Cant find anything online.

Thanks
Old May 27, 2024, 6:32 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA 1K>Plat>moving to Silver
LoungeReview says yes for Extime 2B. But I've never used them.

Last edited by Artpen100; May 27, 2024 at 7:02 pm
Old May 27, 2024, 6:52 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, DL Silver
Originally Posted by Artpen100
LoungeReview says yes for Extreme 2B. But I've never used them.
What about T1 though, b/c I assume 2B is Terminal 2?

I read a review that says No but then another saying its $20 but yes they have them..

If they have them then I can save some money on paying for a super late check out and just shower there. I have a 10pm flight so ideally shower there but cant get a for sure confirmation on T1 Extime having showers.

Thx
Old Jun 13, 2024, 5:20 pm

Was at Extime 2B a week ago. Just to confirm it's pay to shower.

And the lounge is clean and I like that almost all couches have a side table each. Staff is friendly and always cleaning up.

Food ain't too bad either. Wine (can't remember what I had)/Champagne (lucien lalardier) though were very mediocre.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.