Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Layover at YUL DOH>YUL>NYC - Can I have access to any lounges?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2022, 5:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold

I would like to know if I can have access to any lounges during my layover. I will pay - that's not an issue. I'm flying Delta economy. The Air Canada flights don't work for my schedule. I'm not sure if I will be stuck in the transborder area after getting off my Qatar Airways flight. If I don't have access to the international lounges, can I pay to use the transborder MLL even though I'm flying on Delta? I don't have any status.

Thank you so much!
Old Jul 5, 2022, 11:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
YUL is a pre-clearance airport for the US, so you will be in a reserved zone for US flights, and there is no lounge in this zone AFAIK.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 7:37 am

Programs: Some more than others
Originally Posted by Goldorak
YUL is a pre-clearance airport for the US, so you will be in a reserved zone for US flights, and there is no lounge in this zone AFAIK.
The only lounge at YUL in the Pre-Clearance area is the AC MLL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.