Wiki Posts
Search

The Club at SeaTac

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2022, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium; AS 100k; BA Silver; UA Silver
The Club at SeaTac

The Club at S gates has moved upstairs next to the BA lounge. More spacious than it used to be with nicer chairs. The photograph still shows the older lounge.

Old Jun 22, 2022, 1:58 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I will leave this post here since it's more up to date, but for previous comments about lounge options in Seattle-Tacoma there is also this thread

Best lounge at SEA?

and this thread is relevant

Select BA Lounges in USA to Join Priority Pass

cws/mod
philemer likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 7:42 pm

Programs: AS MVP75K
That’s the old Delta Sky Club. Which closed just after Covid started. And with the new international arrivals lounge in S and A gates. Delta decided to announce a new build out (up) of a premium Sky Club lounge at the end of A gates (above The Club at Sea in the A gates). And also announcing that they will not reopen the lounge in S gates. Thus The club took it over. I’ll have to check it out. It’s a nice size club. And pretty new.
Old Aug 4, 2022, 7:10 pm

Programs: AS 75K
I didn't realize this was part of Priority Pass and since AS will no longer sell me a day pass I wandered over to the The Club Lounge. I think a more accurate statement of the current happenings is that it is "moving" rather than has "moved". As in, food is upstairs with non-alcoholic drinks and beer/wine (and a bowl of muffins) is still downstairs. I wasn't particularly impressed with either but maybe once it's all in one place it will come around. I briefly walked around the upstairs and found a couple VERY tired looking hot meal offerings (some tomato type soup and an Asian chicken and green bean stir-fry). Both looked old and terrible. I mainly wanted a drink so I went downstairs. Just beer and wine and some hard chairs. To be fair the seats upstairs looked more comfortable. Since I get in with my PP I'm sure I'll check it out again but unless it's dramatically improved once the move is over I couldn't imagine spending much to get in (but included with PP? I suppose).
Old Aug 29, 2022, 1:15 am
Original Poster

Some recent photographs of the interior

Old Sep 1, 2022, 4:37 pm

Programs: AS MVP75K
Yep that's all the old Delta furniture. Even the pictures on the wall are the same.
hyedmd likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2023, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Went to the Club at A gates trying to get there using my arrival boarding pass. Previously, I've never had issues getting there upon arrival. This time I was told that they reinforced their rules and didn't let people use the lounge upon arrival. Only based on the departure boarding pass.
Old Sep 17, 2023, 10:36 am

Per The Club website under the FAQ:

"Who can use the lounge?

Our lounges are located after security in the departure area and are available to checked-in departing or arriving passengers (please note this excludes arriving passengers at The Club CHS and Club Aspire Heathrow Terminal 3 & 5). It doesn't matter which airline or class of ticket you've got, you're welcome to use The Club and Club Aspire lounges.
If you have a lounge access membership card, members of Priority Pass, Lounge Key and Lounge Club are accepted in all our lounges. Access is subject to availability without a reservation."

I haven't had issues using on arrival at other The Club locations since they made this change a couple years ago and sounds like you have had success before, too. I would just show them The Club website stating access. https://theclubairportlounges.com/co...tional-airport
Old Sep 17, 2023, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MHively
Per The Club website under the FAQ:

"Who can use the lounge?

Our lounges are located after security in the departure area and are available to checked-in departing or arriving passengers (please note this excludes arriving passengers at The Club CHS and Club Aspire Heathrow Terminal 3 & 5). It doesn't matter which airline or class of ticket you've got, you're welcome to use The Club and Club Aspire lounges.
If you have a lounge access membership card, members of Priority Pass, Lounge Key and Lounge Club are accepted in all our lounges. Access is subject to availability without a reservation."

I haven't had issues using on arrival at other The Club locations since they made this change a couple years ago and sounds like you have had success before, too. I would just show them The Club website stating access. https://theclubairportlounges.com/co...tional-airport
Yep, I was there a day before and had no issues getting in the lounge. And I did mention the rules, and whoever was at the front desk said it's their new rule now.
Old Sep 22, 2023, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Priority Pass is showing entry is only allowed three hours prior to departure. Is this enforced like at AMEX CL? Can anyone confirm there are showers at SEA?
Old Sep 22, 2023, 8:24 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by lsquare
.....three hours prior to departure.....
This is The Club's policy at all locations:https://theclubairportlounges.com/ > Frequently Asked Questions > Access > How early can I access the lounge....

You can enter the lounge no sooner than 3 hours prior to your boarding pass departure time.
lsquare and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Sep 22, 2023, 9:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by mia
This is The Club's policy at all locations:https://theclubairportlounges.com/ > Frequently Asked Questions > Access > How early can I access the lounge....

You can enter the lounge no sooner than 3 hours prior to your boarding pass departure time.
I've never been there before. I wasn't sure if they're as strict as AMEX.
Old Nov 11, 2023, 9:01 am

So, flying Business (Saga) class on Icelandair Seattle to Reykjavik next year. Will we be able to use the Club International? And is it at South Concourse or? So confused. Thank you
Old Nov 11, 2023, 10:41 am

Programs: Some more than others
Originally Posted by bvmcginnis
So, flying Business (Saga) class on Icelandair Seattle to Reykjavik next year. Will we be able to use the Club International? And is it at South Concourse or? So confused. Thank you
Yes, the Icelandair website references their lounge as the Club International, which I assume to be The Club SEA in the South Terminal.

https://www.icelandair.com/support/a...le-tacoma-sea/
bvmcginnis likes this.
Old Nov 13, 2023, 8:00 am

Programs: AS 1MM/MVPG, AS Lounge, DL SkyClub (Life), Hertz 5* -- AA, DL, UA
Club at SEA - A Concourse location - temporary closure

This Club on A Concourse will temporarily close as of Nov. 17. Per info from Port of SEA:

There are some upcoming closures on the A Concourse to the Mountain Room and the Club at SEA due to construction for theA Concourse Delta Sky Club Loungeproject which is building out a brand new Delta Sky Club Lounge and an expanded Club at SEA.
  • .Mountain Room – The first closure will happen on Friday, Nov. 17 at 6 p.m. through Saturday, Nov. 18 at 4 p.m. There will be more closures to come.
  • .Club at SEA – Will close down beginning Nov. 17. The closure will last through most of December but hope to be open before the holiday. Please access Club at SEA on the S Concourse during this closure. [emph added]
bvmcginnis likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.